Your is a possessive determiner that attributes something to you:
- Your offer at the university has been denied.
- Your friends have reserved a table for twenty for your birthday this weekend .
- Your attitude to this role is very impressive!
When to use You’re
You’re is a contraction of you are:
- You’re one of the most generous person in this office . (You are one of the most generous person in this office .)
- You’re going to your sister’s wediing this Saturday. (You are going to your sister’s wedding this Saturday.)
- You’re a very successful trader in this decade. (You are a very successful trader in this decade.)